[erlang-questions] dialyzer and socket without option 'active'

Bjorn Gustavsson <>
Tue Nov 6 12:09:21 CET 2007

Tobias Lindahl <> writes:

> > Am I doing something wrong?
> I cannot answer this. Should this undocumented feature be relied on?
> Anybody? If this is the case we will add information about this in
> Dialyzer, and someone probably should document the behavior.

It is likely that we will document {packet,http} in a future release.

Note that there have been some bugs reported in {packet,http}.
If time permits, those bugs will be fixed in the upcoming R12B release.