[erlang-questions] Yaws with HTPPS authentication + HTTP

Patrick patrickerj@REDACTED
Thu May 24 19:11:52 CEST 2007

Generally https data transfer is encrypted with ssl, but if i use
session identifiers then what is the difference between http and
https? Generally as i understand https is much more heavy on cpu than
his counterpart. But without certificate authentication what is the
advantage of https anyway?

Patrick