[erlang-questions] On using Mnesia to pass data

Ludovic Coquelle lcoquelle@REDACTED
Wed Mar 7 06:39:42 CET 2007

(re-post some exchange I forgot to copy to the list)

Thanks, most of my current knowledge is based on a lot of "2 cents" ... so I
always enjoy to got some more! :)

I understand that slave can write in the remote table of master.
But my point was that there will be some overhead due to mnesia to share all
the schema/actions between master and slaves. I don't care about schema/data
exchange between master and one slave, but I wonder if mnesia has to make
connection between all slaves to know who is writing what, when, where ...