[erlang-questions] wxWidgets for erlang (again)

Dmitrii 'Mamut' Dimandt dmitriid@REDACTED
Fri Jun 29 14:14:02 CEST 2007

Dan Gudmundsson wrote:
> I'm sure it contains a lot of bugs, since I've haven't had the time to
> do a lot of testing. But the basic framework is in place it needs
> testing and developers/development.

Well, wow :)

It doesn't _all_ work for me, but still - wow :)

For "image" and "bgl" test only window frames are created. Any action
(like mouse movement or menu selections or whatever) result in "Couldn't
send event!" after process crashes with
"{undef,[{gl,viewport,[0,0,296,296]}..."

I haven't looked  into the code to see what exactly is the problem.

In sudoku there's a weirder problem :) When I try to open or save a
file, it crashes with:

/usr/share/mime/inode/directory.xml:1: parser error : Extra content at
the end of the document

^

*** glibc detected *** /usr/local/lib/erlang/erts-5.5.5/bin/beam.smp:
free(): invalid next size (normal): 0x0869bd68 ***

:)

The future, however, looks promising :)