[erlang-questions] Copying applications between different OTP versions

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sun Jun 24 20:48:05 CEST 2007

The .rel and .boot files have path names with explicit version
numbers in them, so the loader will not be able to find the
files, if you use a boot file with a different version of OTP.

BR,
Ulf W