[erlang-questions] not a question. erlang sighted in the wild: DragonFly BSD: UNIX for Clusters? > Clusters and Parallelism

beepblip@REDACTED beepblip@REDACTED
Mon Jun 18 21:40:28 CEST 2007

not to judge if Erl is mainstream ... :-)

the author, David Chisnall has covered Erlang in
a previous article. I like his articles, he tends to shed light
on interesting technologies that don't get any coverage.
so it isn't too surprising that he is using it as a comparison
and giving it a good plug to boot.