[erlang-questions] Integration testing in Erlang

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu Jun 14 13:29:00 CEST 2007

I second this.

We use the Erlang Test Server for subsystem tests
and system tests. In the systems we're building
right now, we have some half a million lines of
Erlang code (over a million lines of C), and
about 70 different erlang applications, not
counting the OTP apps. The Test Server is our
main vehicle for stitching together automated
tests, and our testers also write test suites for
system-level tests, similar to those Gordon
described. It works wonderfully.

BR,
Ulf W