[erlang-questions] ODBC low level question: Use of sockets by port

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Wed Jun 13 10:58:16 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am currently troubleshoting ODBC low level connection problems.
We are seeing case, when under high load the odbc:connect function is
returning einval.
It very likely comes from the gen_tcp accept code.
Do you see any reason this code should fail ? Initial connection to
the database is working fine. It happens on reconnect.

I am still investigating on this but I would like to get your
feedback if you have any idea why it can happen.

Thank you,

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.process-one.net/