[erlang-questions] Maximum number of Mnesia nodes

denis dloutrein.lists@REDACTED
Fri Jul 27 17:15:18 CEST 2007

Still nobody have a response for this?

I'm in the case of designing a server embedding mnesia with ram_copies
tables. Several instances of the server can be launched, and the mnesia
tables are replicated.
I'm having the same concern with how many instances I can run before the
transaction committing in mnesia becomes a problem.

If someone already used several replicated mnesia instances, I would like to
have some numbers.

Thanks
Denis