[erlang-questions] Mnesia: aborting a transaction from withinmnesia_lib:db_put (help!!!)

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Tue Jul 17 01:09:45 CEST 2007

You cannot abort a transaction from within
these functions. The transaction has already
been committed when they are called. The
function is expected to work; if it fails, mnesia
will dump core.

BR,
Ulf W