[erlang-questions] list of available data structures

Ulf Eliasson ulf@REDACTED
Fri Jul 13 12:25:40 CEST 2007

Hi Ludovic,

On Thu, July 12, 2007 15:10, Ludovic Coquelle wrote:
> Sorry, maybe it is not the correct place to post this info.
> Would trapexit forum be a better place?
> Should I proposed this list page for trapexit wiki?

I think that would be perfect to have in the Trapexit wiki,
feel free to add it. If you have any trouble or need any help just contact
me,
there is information in the wiki about how to create pages here:
http://www.trapexit.org/index.php/How_to_write_HowTo%27s

Regards,
--
Ulf Eliasson, ulf@REDACTED