[erlang-questions] list of available data structures

Ludovic Coquelle lcoquelle@REDACTED
Thu Jul 12 16:10:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm writing a list of available data structures in Erlang (from tuple, list,
dict, gb_tree to array, priority queue...).
I intend to do the same sort of list with available "basic" algorithms
(sort, graph ...).

Hopefully it can help beginners like me:
http://lcoquelle.googlepages.com/erlangdatastructures
(this page is not really new, I'm moving it from my blog)

Did I miss something?

Sorry, maybe it is not the correct place to post this info.
Would trapexit forum be a better place?
Should I proposed this list page for trapexit wiki?