[erlang-questions] best way to do live code update

beepblip@REDACTED beepblip@REDACTED
Wed Jul 11 09:13:19 CEST 2007

Possibly. Is that the only way to go... is OTP the answer
or is there another paradigm/behaviour/pattern that works
for these situations. Hot code loading is one of the reasons
I like Erlang and quite often my processes crash because
of dependencies on the old code.