[erlang-questions] OO programming style in Erlang?

Ludovic Coquelle lcoquelle@REDACTED
Wed Jan 24 03:12:39 CET 2007

I got a lot of reply for that! thanks to everybody

Sorry Martin if I misunderstood your message!
My English is too bad, and maybe I miss my morning coffee ;)
So it's clear fo rme now: use at least application, supervisor and gen_server