[erlang-questions] build system
Wed Jan 17 02:50:49 CET 2007
I'm currently working on my first OTP application, and still wondering about
the good build system to use.
Anything which is part of the Erlang/OTP distribution? (would be good to
avoid dependency to external build tool)
I can use the Emakefile, but I don't see how to: (1) build the boot script,
(2) deals automaticaly with version (3) other?
I have googlelized and found different tools:
* as I target a Linux machine, I could use a 'normal' make
* builder from Jungerl (same as included in tsung distribution? [
* erlware [http://www.erlware.org/]
* sinan [http://code.google.com/p/sinan/] (which lack a bit of
* erlIDE for Eclipse [http://erlide.sourceforge.net/]
What are you using guys? Any suggestion?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions