[erlang-questions] String encoding and character set

dda headspin@REDACTED
Mon Jan 15 00:45:57 CET 2007

I have started a long while ago a module dealing with character
encodings – Unicode vs the rest of the ISO jungle – and implementing a
half-assed string type; but my day/evening jobs are getting in the
way. This module, which does work to some extent, was/is geared
towards CJK[V] languages, these being my area of expertise – but is
agnostic enough to handle anything. If people are interested in
working on this project, I could donate the code as is, and help on my
spare free time.

--
dda