[erlang-questions] String encoding and character set

Dmitrii 'Mamut' Dimandt dmitriid@REDACTED
Wed Jan 10 08:36:09 CET 2007

I've long wondered if a driver for IBM's ICU
<http://www-306.ibm.com/software/globalization/icu/index.jsp> could be
written for Erlang. But that means actually sitting down and writing it
:) And I personally can't do that :(