[erlang-questions] Arrays and setelement

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Sun Jan 7 14:14:22 CET 2007

Bjorn,

I have a nagging suspicion that performing the optimization for a
"certified" integer won't slow things down much or increase code
size. This would be a localized change that would also remove one of
the biggest drawbacks to Erlang, in my opinion.

Can you point me to the section of the source code that takes care of
this optimization? I would try a mod and check performance.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/