[erlang-questions] erl -s and erlang program distribution

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Feb 15 08:44:15 CET 2007

On 2007-02-14 20:36, Fernando Ipar wrote:
...deleted
> Do I always have to compile modules from the shell?.
> So far, I've been using a Makefile with erlc, but _perhaps_ this wasn't
> working before and the

fwiw: i have several erlang scripts. they are all compiled with erlc
and work when started with erl -noshell -run <module> main [arg1 arg2 ...]
if you have no arguments then -s and start/0 would make more sens than
-run and main/1

bengt
--
Those were the days...
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides