[erlang-questions] Erlang Extension Proposals (EEPs)

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Thu Feb 1 01:26:28 CET 2007

The HTML conversion is trivial if it's planned to use the same
infrastructure that Python does, and it looks like EEP 1 does use it.
Basically you just write the EEP in reStructuredText [1] which is
pretty natural, and you end up with a document that looks good in html
and in text.

[1] http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/user/rst/quickref.html

-bob