[erlang-questions] Announce: Erlang DTrace project proposal at OpenSolaris.org

pat eyler pat.eyler@REDACTED
Sat Dec 22 21:40:17 CET 2007

On Dec 22, 2007 1:15 PM, G Bulmer <gbulmer@REDACTED> wrote:
> Tim Becker and I have initiated a project to implement Erlang DTrace.
> We've been setting things up for a week or more.

This looks very cool.  One suggestion that I'd make is that people look
at supporting system tap in parallel.  (System tap is a DTrace-like system
being developed for Linux, since there are legal issues with getting
DTrace running on a Linux system.)

> Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year,
> G Bulmer

thanks,