[erlang-questions] Erlang resumes?

Vance Shipley <>
Sat Dec 22 07:52:35 CET 2007

On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 01:36:18PM -0700, Dave Smith wrote:
}  The problem is, when I suggest Erlang people look at me funny (ok,
}  maybe it's just my hairstyle) and say things like "There aren't any
}  erlang developers out there!" and "It's an obscure language and we'd
}  be unable to maintain the system if you got hit by a bus", etc...

In cases like this I'm always reminded of the time that someone
referred a job posting to an aquantance of mine who responded
that he didn't have nearly the called for amount of experience
with PHP.  That gentleman was Rasmus Lerdorf.