[erlang-questions] Erlang SIGWINCH bugfix bounty

Matthew Dempsky matthew@REDACTED
Wed Dec 19 19:31:02 CET 2007

Okay, this has been driving me nuts for the past three months:

Open a terminal at 80 columns.
Start erl.
Resize the terminal to 120 columns.
Type a 100 character atom and then a period.
Press enter, then up, then down.

The 2> prompt has now moved to partially overwrite the interpreter's
output for evaluating the first line.  I have this problem in OS X's
Terminal.app as well as xterm (running under X11.app), though how the
output gets clobbered differs slightly.

Maybe I'll dig into this, but in the mean time, this has been causing
me a bunch of frustration, so I'm offering a bounty of $100 to whoever
submits a fix that resolves the problem for me and gets it merged.

Thanks.