[erlang-questions] Jobs in Functional Programming: the dust settles

John Hughes rjmh@REDACTED
Mon Dec 17 19:52:24 CET 2007

The "Jobs in Functional Programming" event at Chalmers is now over-and was a
resounding success! So many people preregistered. 111 in total. that I began
to worry about the fire regulations for the room we were using! We ran out
of chairs, and latecomers were standing around the walls. Six companies sent
speakers for the event, and they gave excellent presentations, with many
jobs available. All in all, it was a very exciting evening!

Photographs and more details can be found at www.jobs-in-fp.org.

John Hughes