[erlang-questions] How to track down R12B stability problems under Windows?

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Fri Dec 14 17:10:07 CET 2007

Hi,

Some more questions.

Have you built it your self or are you using the binary that we deliver.

Is it running the SMP version or the non SMP version of the VM ?
SMP is automatically started on a dual core processor.

When you installed did you then install the VC++ runtime lib that we
provided or do you have you own.

If the installer detected that you already had a VC++ runtime lib it would be
interesting if you tried to force intallation of the runtime lib provided by us.

If you have Visual C++ we can send you a binary with PDB files so you can
locate the crash in the debugger.

Or you can dump with the debugger and  send the data to us for analyze.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP team at Ericsson