[erlang-questions] Proper benchmarking

Adam Lindberg adam@REDACTED
Fri Dec 14 13:41:29 CET 2007

Just mention timer:tc(M,F,A) as the ultimate beginners profiling tool,
before you venture into anything more advanced. Took a while for me when I
was a beginner to find that out. Fprof, cprof, eprof etc are mentioned
before this in the efficiency guide which in my opinion is the wrong way
around.

Cheers,
Adam