[erlang-questions] clarify: Ericsson Erlang vision/strategy

Andreas Hillqvist andreas.hillqvist@REDACTED
Fri Dec 14 11:12:37 CET 2007

Thank you for your answer.

I like the semantics of Erlang encourages you to develop your system
into small concurrent processes/servers/services in a easy and natural
way.
This small concurrent processes can be easily run simultaneously.

I believe this kind of process semantics will eventually replace the
thread-library way of doing concurrency.

Kind Regards
Andreas Hillqvist