[erlang-questions] mnesia tables with few attributes

Andras Georgy Bekes bekesa@REDACTED
Thu Dec 13 09:25:14 CET 2007

> I think I understand what Håkan is getting at, but
> going through the Mnesia API, I can't find a single
> function that accepts both {Tab,Key} and Record, so
> that there would be any chance of confusing the two.
Ahh, I see now, thanks.

But really, I don't find a function that accepts both {Tab,Key} and
Record either, so this is probably not the real reason.

Anyways, why do we have functions of arity 1 accepting {Tab,Key} instead
of functions with arity 2?
The functions with arity 1 accepting {Tab,Key} (read, dirty_read, wread,
dirty_delete, delete) don't exist with arity 2, (except for dirty_read,
which accepts Tab and Key).

	Georgy