[erlang-questions] mnesia tables with few attributes

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu Dec 13 00:02:32 CET 2007

Andras Georgy Bekes skrev:
>> Mnesia uses tuples with arity 2 to denote the identity
>> of a record. While tuples with greater arity denotes a
>> complete record including its field values.
> I've read this at least 5 times, but still, I just don't understand it.
> Could you clarify, please?
>
> 	Georgy

I think I understand what Håkan is getting at, but
going through the Mnesia API, I can't find a single
function that accepts both {Tab,Key} and Record, so
that there would be any chance of confusing the two.

BR,
Ulf W