[erlang-questions] Source patch for R12B-0 available

Rickard Green rickard.s.green@REDACTED
Wed Dec 12 13:05:27 CET 2007

It builds fine for me on solaris 10.

Are you extracting the tar file with gnu tar? If not, you need to.

Instead of using CC I put a script called gcc (similar to yours) in the
path and also a script called ld (passing -64 as argument to ld) in the
path.

I use gcc 3.4.4.

BR,
Rickard Green, Erlang/OTP, Ericsson AB.