[erlang-questions] Source patch for R12B-0 available

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Mon Dec 10 13:18:32 CET 2007

Hi Zvi,

First of all only 2 of these 5 patches are relevant for the Windows
binary distribution.
Secondly do you really need the patches? I am sure that most users
don't need these patches since they don't have code that is affected by the
errors corrected in these patches.

If you then really need the patches you can either:
- wait for the R12B-1 to be released
- apply the patches to an installed system and rebuild the modules
manually (it is only 2 modules to build)
- build the windows version from source

/Regards Kenneth Erlang/OTP team , Ericsson AB