[erlang-questions] Interfacing Prolog and Erlang

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Sat Dec 8 22:19:01 CET 2007

I remember taking a quick peek at Eresye when it was announced a while back.
My first impression was that it implemented a lot of prolog-like features
directly in Erlang. Another option would be to code in Erlog which is a
prolog. As it is written in Erlang there is no problem in passing data
between them, though the interface does need some work. I didn't have an
application in mind when I wrote it so I didn't really know the best way to
build the interface.

Robert