[erlang-questions] Interfacing Prolog and Erlang

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Dec 5 14:42:40 CET 2007

On Dec 5, 2007, at 1:37 PM, Robert Virding wrote:

> Is there a specific application or use you have in mind?

Dialog systems based on natural language.

There's GoDIS [1] and its underlying TrindiKit. These use SICStus
Prolog and I thought of hooking these up to Erlang. On a second
thought, I don't have an extra 4K EUR for two SICStus licenses. I'll
try to implement the dialog management engine in Erlang, using ERESYE
[2] and lots of elbow grease.

	Joel

[1] http://www.ling.gu.se/grupper/dialoglab/godis/
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/eresye