[erlang-questions] : Why can't I reply or post to this list?

Dale Harvey harveyd@REDACTED
Thu Dec 6 13:54:05 CET 2007

It isnt a rebranding, they were forced to change thier name for uk and
germany
users over a trademark dispute. the us and everywhere else are still using
gmail

* http://hypernumbers.com
* http://arandomurl.com/
* http://www.flickr.com/photos/daleharvey/