[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R12B-0 has been released

Sergei Golovan sgolovan@REDACTED
Thu Dec 6 14:13:15 CET 2007

On 12/6/07, Daniel Luna <luna@REDACTED> wrote:

> (Doing "make clean" didn't really give what I wanted for R11B-5. "make
> clean" removed too much. (And my guess without testing is that this is
> also true for R12B-0.))

Before putting Erlang/OTP R12B-0 sources to Debian repository I did
the following:

make -f Makefile.in primary_bootstrap_to_bootstrap_root_copy MAKE=make
ERL_TOP=`pwd` BOOTSTRAP_SRC_TOP=`pwd` BOOTSTRAP_ROOT=`pwd`
for f in `cat prebuilt.files` ; do rm -f $f ; done

The first command saves bootstrap files, the second command removes
prebuilt files.

--
Sergei Golovan