[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R12B-0 has been released

Daniel Luna luna@REDACTED
Thu Dec 6 12:43:58 CET 2007

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Daniel Luna wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Bjorn Gustavsson wrote:
>> R12B-0 is a major new release of Erlang/OTP.
>> You can download the full source distribution from
>>
>>  http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_R12B-0.tar.gz
>>  http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_R12B-0.readme
>
> How about the version _without_ prebuilt beam-files and prebuilt
> dialyzer-plt? Will that one also be available for download?

It seems that my request dissapeared because of Enzo's noise. My request
has nothing whatsoever to do with source code.

Since we are putting the OTP distribution in an svn repository it would
actually be nice to have the "slim" release of OTP. I.e. the version
_without_ BEAM-files and plt. Like it used to be...

(Doing "make clean" didn't really give what I wanted for R11B-5. "make
clean" removed too much. (And my guess without testing is that this is
also true for R12B-0.))

/Luna
--
Daniel Luna                           | Top reasons that I have a beard:
luna@REDACTED                     |  a) Laziness.