[erlang-questions] Clarify: does R12B ssl listener accept existing socket ?

Jakob Cederlund jakob@REDACTED
Thu Dec 6 11:17:13 CET 2007

Well, since the new prerelease ssl uses gen_tcp, the option {fd, int()}
is available. (I haven't tested it though.) Note that this applies only
to the new ssl, you have to supply the option {ssl_imp, new} to
ssl:listen and ssl:connect.
/Jakob