[erlang-questions] : Erlang/OTP R12B-0 has been released

Andreas Hillqvist andreas.hillqvist@REDACTED
Thu Dec 6 10:26:59 CET 2007

Thank you for you answer.

I believe you are right, today Erlang is still not widespread as other
larger Open Source projects.
I see Bittorent as a way for me to contribute with my bandwidth. A way
for me to thank you for a excellent product.

I have seen it as an alternative download method, i.e. mythbuntu
(http://www.mythbuntu.org/downloads)
    i386 Builds
        MD5sum
        Direct Download
        torrent
Where torrents is offered as an alternative to direct downloads.

My e-mail to the mailing list was also to inquirer if there is a real
and genuine interest in offering Erlang/OTP as a torrent.
Except your reply, I have not received any comment.
So i guess, not comments implies no interest in offering Erlang/OTP as
a torrent.

I will continue to contribute by answer questions on this list to my
best ability. ;-)

Regards,
Andreas Hillqvist