[erlang-questions] Erlang for GPUs

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@REDACTED
Wed Dec 5 19:24:57 CET 2007

We are working on GPU libraries for a number of other languages and
Erlang might be another interesting target.  But, does Erlang have
array/vector/matrix classes that

1) are represented by continguous memory blocks

2) have elements that correspond the standard C datatypes int, float, etc.

This would be needed to interface with a GPU.

Brian