[erlang-questions] simple question: how to convert integers to string with fixed digits

Håkan Stenholm hokan.stenholm@REDACTED
Sat Dec 1 13:03:28 CET 2007

Matej Kosik wrote:

You can experiment with the io:format(...) (or io_lib:format(...))
string, this works in you case:

6> io:format("~2..0w", [2]).
02

10> io:format("~2.16.0B", [255]).