[erlang-questions] "Erlang, the next Java"

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc@REDACTED
Thu Aug 16 04:07:02 CEST 2007

The problem is that 32 CPU systems are expensive. You could afford
more CPU time if you did a cluster of 2 or 4 proc boxes.  In fact, it
is the dominant strategy to create large computing centers.

If I had to do it, I would write my own custom distribution protocol
in pure erlang.

-ryan

Sent from my iPhone