[erlang-questions] "Erlang, the next Java"

Karl Sjödahl - dunceor dunceor@REDACTED
Fri Aug 10 07:49:23 CEST 2007

Hello.

A nice review that one thing that I keep hearing is that there is no
big company behind Erlang and I feel that is not quite true. Ericsson
is still a supporter of it and has full-time employees I thought to
develop OTP? He even spelled Ericsson wrong in his blog also :P

Nice blog at least.
And this weekend I will finally have time to sit down and read Joe's
book that I got almost two weeks ago.

BR
Dunceor