[erlang-questions] ErUnit 0.1 and TextMate bundle released

Chris Turner j.chris.turner@REDACTED
Thu Apr 26 16:24:27 CEST 2007

So, I recently started using Erlang (from the Prag book, as I assume
most new people these days are coming from). Huge fan. Totally my new
favorite language.

One of the first things I did was look up for an xUnit testing
framework. Since I didn't find one (apparently I'm not as good at
searching as I thought I was, since I didn't find eunit until
yesterday), I implemented one myself. I'm trying to focus on
simplicity and leveraging all the things I like about Erlang. So,
check it out at:
http://bestfriendchris.com/blog/2007/04/23/erunit-unit-testing-for-erlang/

I also wrote an initial stab at a TextMate bundle for Erlang since I
didn't find one out there either. That can be found at:
http://codeby.bestfriendchris.com/files/Erlang-bundle.zip

So, let me know what y'all think.

Chris

--
"An ideal world is left as an exercise to the reader."
  - Paul Graham, On Lisp