[erlang-questions] process dictionary, anyone?

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Tue Apr 24 03:25:32 CEST 2007

Module scoped single assignment per-process variables doesn't sound
like a terrible idea... but I have no idea what I'd use them for :) I
think most uses of the process dictionary are probably not single
assignment.

-bob