[erlang-questions] Unreal engine

beepblip@REDACTED beepblip@REDACTED
Thu Apr 12 23:07:47 CEST 2007

  No, not as far as I could make out. The architect behind the unreal engine
> was quoted as saying that the current state of concurrency is becoming
> "impossibly intractable", or something like that.

I don't understand why everybody is just waking up to this now. I guess it
is the
clock limit that we hit.

Seriously, David Patterson gave a talk at PARC about this whole topic as the
next
grand challenge for computer science about 5 or 6 months ago. If you can't
trust or listen to David, who can you listen to??

cheers