[erlang-questions] erlang soap interoperability?

bryan rasmussen rasmussen.bryan@REDACTED
Tue Apr 10 10:33:23 CEST 2007

On 4/9/07, Willem de Jong <w.a.de.jong@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi Bryan,
>
> What would Erlang - SOAP interoperability mean exactly?

I suppose what I was looking for was horror stories, or just
complaints of problems making the  commonly used Erlang SOAP libraries
work with the libraries of other distributions, common complaints for
people rolling out big SOAP based services is always something on the
line of "if we did X it worked with .Net but failed with Java, If I
changed it to Y it failed with .Net but worked with Java, then there
were a bunch of problems with the libraries for other languages, no
matter what we did we could never get it to work with more than half
of the users" that kind of thing comes up often it seems.

Cheers,

Bryan Rasmussen