[erlang-questions] erlang soap interoperability?

bryan rasmussen rasmussen.bryan@REDACTED
Sun Apr 8 08:53:44 CEST 2007

Hi,

In many of the SOAP libraries produced outside of the major players,
mainstream programming languages there are lots of interoperability
problems reported (actually now that I think of it there are lots of
interoperability problems reported between the maintstream languages
also [java, .Net framework languages, C++])

Currently I am doing a report in which interoperability problems with
be part of the report, if you have any interoperability horror stories
between Erlang and other languages using SOAP I would like to hear
from you. (basically I need Erlang because I am pretty familiar with
the interoperability problems of Python, Perl, PHP)

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen