[erlang-questions] uncomment in erlang-mode in emacs

June Kim juneaftn@REDACTED
Sat Apr 7 17:37:10 CEST 2007

I found an answer ; however, I am not sure if it is a correct solution.

(defun erlang-uncomment-region (beg end)
  "Uncomment all commented lines in the region."
  (interactive "r")
  (comment-region beg end -1))

As you see the optional arg to comment-region is -1, which means
delete 1 character. It should be -3 instead. Then it works okay. Is
this a bug? I thought erlang-mode is daily used by many erlang
programmers, but how come this bug is still in?

BTW, I found another way to comment and uncomment a region. M-;(which
is general in emacs) does it and it has no such problem as remaining
%s and blanks.