[erlang-questions] Replacing ets tables - renaming and race condition

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Wed Apr 4 13:22:16 CEST 2007

Apologies, btw. I have my wiger.net emails forwarded to
my gmail account, but the gmail account doesn't subscribe
to the list. That's why this post didn't make it through
to the list.

BR,
Ulf W