[erlang-questions] Mnesia: select random record

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Sat Sep 30 13:07:10 CEST 2006

There is something wrong with threading in your email client I think.

It sounds to me like you want a fair scheduler among unoccupised
advisers for each pool of advicer? The approach where you query a
mnesia record at random is just one way to implement this fair
scheduler. Can you revise this idea to try something different that
will accomplish the same?